Ever wondered what to do in London and when and where to go to listen to some good music?
Don’t ask twice, we’re here for you…
On Saturday, SOAS Radio opened its doors to us for a brand new episode of Rhythm Passport on Air. “Tune in” by clicking on the player below and get your agenda ready!
Intro: Mano Negra – La Vida (La Vida Me Da Palo)
- Wara – Leave to Remain [Satuday, 10/03 @ Hootananny]
- Kanda Bongo Man – Zonie [Thursday, 15/03 @ Nells Jazz & Blues]
- Namlo – Rodhi Gara [Friday, 16/03 @ Balabam]
- Tune-Yards – Hammer [Tuesday, 20/03 @ Roundhuse]
- Kamaal Williams – Catch the Loop [Thursday, 22/03 @ Village Underground]
- Branko + PEDRO – MPTS [Friday, 23/03 @ The Jazz Cafe]
- Fatoumata Diawara – Bakonoba [Monday, 26/03 @ The Jazz Cafe]
- Agbeko – Hurt Me So [Friday, 30/03 @ Hootananny]
- Anthony Joseph – Slinger [Saturday, 31/03 @ The Jazz Cafe]